Welcome to COOLS.
This policy forms part of the COOLS Agreement outlined in our Terms of Service.
The COOLS uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to:
- Access your information when you “sign in”
- Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using our services
- Display the most appropriate advertising banners, based on your interests and activity on the COOLS
- Estimate and report The Cool’s total audience size and traffic
conduct research to improve our content and services.
A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
- If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- Most cookies are “session cookies,” meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
- You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our sites or services.
- You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the sites that we do not control. For example, if you view a web page created by another user there may be a cookie placed by that web page, or our affiliate partners.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
This Policy has been drawn up in the English language. In case of discrepancies between the English version of this Agreement and any translation, the English version shall prevail.
Effective date: December 14, 2015