Jnr. Digital Marketing Manager
June 27, 2017
This is a great role to evolve and grow your marketing career.
The role will focus on strategic marketing campaigns for user acquisition, working alongside and be supported by COOLS sales, product and merchandising teams to identify, develop, and execute these campaigns.
Marketing campaign examples may include but are not limited to :
- Travel / experiential giveaways
- College on-campus ambassador program
- Charity campaigns
- Working with influencers
- Ensure steady growth of COOLS email user data-base
- Develop, monitor & report on marketing campaign media plans
- Coordinate with Partnership Managers to update the marketing calendar on a daily basis planning out key launch dates, promotional dates and organizing all digital content necessary for successful implementation and execution of campaigns.
- Creatively brainstorm user-acquisition strategies, organize and execute on these plans. Ideas may include, but not limited to - “in the street” guerilla marketing, experiential giveaways, events, influencer campaigns, or associated merchandising and content themes to supplement marketing efforts.
….we’re looking for great ideas and execution.
- Be an active proponent in ensuring COOLS brand and voice is maintained and supported across marketing campaigns and partnerships.
- Partner management and communication with top partners like Chanel, Net-a-Porter, and Fendi. Offer professional, timely and effective correspondence to facilitate smooth coordination of marketing campaigns and to maintain long-term, healthy partner relationships.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Experience in digital marketing and campaigns
- Bachelor degree in digital marketing or equivalent working experience
- Strong communication skills and outgoing personality.
- An interest in analytics and data driven results.
Nice to have:
- Experience in successfully executing digital marketing campaigns for media companies in fashion and lifestyle would be good.
- Familiarity with marketing practices on digital channels; social, mobile, video, etc
- Experience of data analytics and CRM platforms a plus.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Stock options
- Employee healthcare benefits
- Flex vacation schedule