COOLS
In Beauty
In Women In Beauty In Men In Home

Oh K Yellow Moisturizers Moisturizers for Beauty

brand: oh k color: yellow
6 per row
3 per row 4 per row 6 per row
Relevance
Relevance Highest Price Lowest Price New arrivals Discount
No products have been found. You might be interested in:

Elemental Facial Barrier Cream

AESOP

Elemental Facial Barrier Cream

$60

What it is: An intensely nourishing moisturizer that provides soothing barrier protection. Who it's for: It's ideal for dry and sensitive skin types and those exposed to cold, harsh conditions. What it does: Emollient ingredients soften, hydrate and provide a barrier against the elements. A smooth, sustained finish leaves skin feeling protected, calmed and supple. How to use: Warm half a teaspoon of product in hands before gently massaging into buy from Nordstrom

Energie De Vie Antioxidant & Glow Boosting Liquid Care Moisturizer

LANCÔME

Energie De Vie Antioxidant & Glow Boosting Liquid Care Moisturizer

$57

What it is: An energizing antioxidant-filled liquid moisturizer that refreshes, protects and hydrates tired skin. What it does: It gives your complexion an instant dewy glow and a burst of energy. Its unique formula is as hydrating as a cream, as concentrated as a serum and as light as a cosmetic water. The moisturizer is formulated with goji berry, lemon balm and vitamin E to provide antioxidant protection against free radicals. Inspired by buy from Nordstrom

Extra Repair Nourishing Milk Moisturizer

BOBBI BROWN

Extra Repair Nourishing Milk Moisturizer

$89

What it is: A luxurious, lightweight milky formula that gives your skin the moisture of a face oil with the skin-renewing benefits of a treatment. Who it's for: It's ideal for anyone with normal-to-extra dry skin types. Why it's different: This unique emulsified formula is rich yet lightweight so it deeply nourishes skin without a heavy feel, rejuvenating over time for a healthier-looking complexion. A blend of olive, sesame, sweet almond and buy from Nordstrom

Super Aqua Rich Hydrating Emulsion Moisturizer

GUERLAIN

Super Aqua Rich Hydrating Emulsion Moisturizer

$135

What it is: A fine and silky-smooth fluid moisturizer with a rich texture that balances, hydrates and helps combat the first signs of aging. Who it's for: Ideal for those with dry, dehydrated or sensitive skin types. What it does: Perfectly suited to skin that needs nourishing and comforting, this moisturizer contains 95% naturally sourced ingredients, including water. The remaining 5% helps optimize the integrity of the formula over time. An buy from Nordstrom

Super Aqua Hydrating Emulsion Moisturizer

GUERLAIN

Super Aqua Hydrating Emulsion Moisturizer

$135

What it is: A fresh, fluid moisturizer with a light texture that balances, hydrates and helps combat the first signs of aging. Who it's for: Ideal for those with combination, normal or sensitive skin types. What it does: It's formulated with a minimum of 94% naturally-sourced ingredients including water, and the remaining 6% help optimize the integrity of the formula over time. An Aquacomplex Advance promotes the flow of water to the skin, buy from Nordstrom

Moroccanoil Hand Cream

MOROCCANOILR

Moroccanoil Hand Cream

$24

What it is: A hand cream formulated with argan oil that delivers an instantly pampering experience to your hands. What it does: This non-greasy formula hydrates and protects, leaving skin soft and supple. How to use: Massage into clean hands and nails throughout the day as needed. Style Name: Moroccanoil Hand Cream. Style Number: 6071388. Available in stores. buy from Nordstrom

Pro-Collagen Starter Set

ELEMIS

Pro-Collagen Starter Set

$99

What it is: A limited-edition collection of hard-working anti-aging products by Elemis. Set includes:- Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm & Cloth (0.7 oz.): a powerful, deep-cleansing balm that dissolves makeup, daily grime and pollutants, intensely cleansing, nourishing and renewing skin for a glowing complexion- Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (1.01 oz.): a clinically proven formula that reduces the depth of wrinkles and improves skin firmness, tone and buy from Nordstrom

Face Lotion

LE LABO

Face Lotion

$42

What it is: A lightweight formula that keeps your skin smooth and hydrated without the greasy aftermath. What it does: This plant-based lotion is made with shea butter to nourish, ginger root to smooth and mango to moisturize. It's scented with the classic freshness of bergamot and lavender edged with the coolness of violet and tonka bean. Style Name: Le Labo Face Lotion. Style Number: 5465189. Available in stores. buy from Nordstrom

Superdefense Daily Defense Moisturizer Broad Spectrum Spf 20, Size 1.7 oz

CLINIQUE

Superdefense Daily Defense Moisturizer Broad Spectrum Spf 20, Size 1.7 oz

$48

What it is: A complete daily protection for your skin. Who it's for: Skin Types 1, 2 is for those with very dry to dry/combination skin; Skin Types 3,4 is for those with combination/oily to oily skin types. What it does: This daily protection moisturizer hydrates skin to create a healthy moisture barrier to better resist irritants, and provides antioxidants and UVA/UVB protection. Light and silky, the formula glides onto skin and absorbs quickly buy from Nordstrom

Lavender Hand Cream

L'OCCITANE

Lavender Hand Cream

$12

What it is: A smooth, lightly textured hand cream. What it does: Enriched with shea butter, this cream gently nourishes the hands and leaves them softly perfumed. How to use: Apply to hands as needed. Style Name:L'Occitane Lavender Hand Cream. Style Number: 389515. Available in stores. buy from Nordstrom

Great Skin, Great Cause Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ & Keychain

CLINIQUE

Great Skin, Great Cause Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ & Keychain

$39

What it is: A limited-edition presentation of Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ with a pink ribbon keychain for breast cancer awareness. What it does: This genius yellow moisturizer hydrates skin all day. The silky penetrating formula slips on easily, absorbs quickly and helps strengthen skin's own moisture barrier so more moisture stays in. Skin that holds onto moisture has a youthful-looking glow. How to use: Smooth onto skin morning buy from Nordstrom

Jumbo Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel, Size 6.7 oz

CLINIQUE

Jumbo Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel, Size 6.7 oz

$39

What it is: A dermatologist-developed formula that combines oil-free hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to help keep your skin looking younger, longer. Who it's for: Anyone with combination/oily to oily skin types. What it does: It softens, smoothes and improves your skin. How to use: Apply twice a day, morning and night to your face and throat all over or wherever skin is dry. A little goes a long way. Cleansed, exfoliated skin accepts buy from Nordstrom