You’re over your Spotify mixes, your YouTube playlists are becoming repetitive, and wading through your muso friend’s ever-pretentious song suggestions is less appealing than listening to Nickelback’s “Photograph” on repeat for the rest of time. We get it. To relieve your decision fatigue, we’ve asked the hottest rising artists to compile their favorite tracks of the minute.
Here, Riah shares the songs to get you out of your head and into your body for the long weekend.
1. Riah, “Heartbreak Magic”
This song is sort of an eye roll at LA love, something so many of us have experienced.
2. Jonas Brothers, “I Believe”
Okay, this album is great, but this song is really great.
3. Lorde, “Green Light”
It’s hard to listen to this song and not be ready to go.
4. SG Lewis x Clairo, “Better”
SG Lewis continues to be the coolest.
5. Mark Ronson, “Pieces of Us (ft. King Princess)
Everything he touches is gold and makes you want to dance.
6. Rudimental, “They Don’t Care About Us (feat. Maverick Sabre & YEBBA)”
Just a vibe.
7. Miguel, “Sky Walker – Spanish Version”
Miguel is amazing, but Miguel in Spanish is the best.
8. Shallou, “Lie (feat. Riah)”
All of his music is that beautiful, cinematic kind of dance-y.
9. James Hersey, “Miss You – HONNE Remix”
Honne makes such great songs that are so genuinely nice about women in the lyrics that it’s almost funny.
10. Lizzo, “Water Me”
Because Lizzo is the coolest and she knows that.
Check out Riah, below.