You’re over your Spotify mixes, your YouTube playlists are becoming repetitive, and wading through your muso friend’s ever-pretentious song suggestions is less appealing than listening to Nickelback’s “Photograph” on repeat for the rest of time. We get it. To relieve your decision fatigue, we’ve asked the hottest rising artists to compile their favorite tracks of the minute.
Here, Lo Boii shares the songs to see you dominate online dating.
1. Lo Boii, “Sweeter”
Late night/ early morning NYC vibes. Reformed “Walk of shame” theme song.
2. SADE, “By Your Side”
Song you play when you got a potential ride or die beside you.
3. Todd Rundgren, “There Goes Your Baybay”
4. Disclosure (Ft). Khalid, “Talk”
Communication is key to successful relationship.
5. Christopher Cross, “Sailing”
A little Yacht-Rock to set the mood is a vibe.
6. Frank Ocean, “American Wedding”
When you put on a classic Frank Ocean gem to see if they’re a real one or not.
7. Bill Withers, “I Want to Spend the Night”
This is self explanatory.
8. Jaspects (Ft). Chantae Cann, “Find My Way To Love”
Wine and cheese, dim light, smooth conversation all while Chantae’s voice weaves in and out of the lush instrumentation.
9. Teedra Moses (Kaytranada Edition), “Be your girl”
Kaytranada has always been one of our favorites. This has to be one of his best remixes. Perfect pre-game ritual jams.
10. Travis Scott, “Stop Trying To Be God”
Perfect song to bring you back down to Earth. An unhealthy God complex can kill a relationship.
Check out Lo Boii, below.