It seems that elevated thot-wear is in large supply lately, and there is no limit as to how much an outfit might showcase.
We’ve seen everything from denim panties to hip-less and crotch-less trousers, but now we’ve reached a new high—or low. Kylie Jenner-approved New Zealand brand Prix Workshop has showed off their wares on Kiwi influencer and Yeezy model Zara McKenzie, who’s been spotted wearing a cut-out dress that leaves a little to the imagination.
As evident, the stretch dress features a cut-out that starts at the ribs and ends at the bottom of the hips, revealing the lower back and one butt cheek. Considering the race of Instagram-centric brands to reveal the most in the most creative way possible, its an unsurprising update to many of the body-contouring options already on the market.
But where do you wear such a piece? We have a few ideas:
- The debut EP launch party of a mediocre Soundcloud rapper
- To object at your ex’s wedding
- Any music video that features French Montana
- Your job interview at Fashion Nova
- Next time you’re buying followers
- First coffee date with sugar daddy
- A tattoo parlor (left-side placement only, obviously)
- Brunch in Miami
- The apocalypse
- In your casket